25-01-2009, 01:18 AM
| | What does "double spacing" mean?and How do you double space in Microsoft Word?
- What does "double spacing" mean?
A type of text formatting that contains a full blank line between each of the lines. By default programs have text spacing set as single space. Which contains only a small gap between each of the lines, similar to how this paragraph looks.
To help illustrate what double spacing
looks like. This is an example of what a
document with double spacing would
To double space or change the spacing of text in Microsoft Word follow the below steps.
- How do you double space in Microsoft Word?
- Open Microsoft Word and the document you wish to modify.
- Highlight the text you wish to have double spaced or select all.
- Right-click the selected text and click Format.
- Click Paragraph.
- In the Paragraph window under spacing change from Single to Double and then click Ok.